Right of Withdrawal
(1) Consumers generally have a legal right of withdrawal when concluding a distance selling transaction, and information about this right is provided by the supplier in accordance with the legal model below. The exceptions to the right of withdrawal are regulated in paragraph (2) and a model withdrawal form in paragraph (3).
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The revocation period is fourteen days from the date of conclusion of the contract for services and for the purchase of goods fourteen days from receipt of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, telephone call or e-mail). You may use the attached sample revocation form, which is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we must reimburse you for all payments we have received from you immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we receive notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same payment method which you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged for this repayment.
(2) The right of withdrawal shall also expire, in the case of a contract for the supply of digital content not provided on a physical medium, if the entrepreneur has initiated performance of the contract after the consumer has given his express consent for the entrepreneur to begin performance of the contract before the expiration of the withdrawal period and has confirmed that he is aware that , by giving his consent, he forfeits his right of withdrawal once performance of the contract has begun.
In the case of a contract for the provision of services, the right of withdrawal shall also lapse if the entrepreneur has provided the service in full and has not commenced performance of the service until the consumer has given his express consent thereto and, at the same time, has confirmed that he is aware that he will lose his right of withdrawal if the entrepreneur performs the contract in full. In the case of a contract concluded away from business premises, the consumer’s consent must be provided on a durable medium.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of goods or the provision of services, including financial services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market, over which the entrepreneur has no influence and which may occur within the withdrawal period, especially services in connection with shares, shares in open-ended investment funds pursuant to Article 1 (4) of the German Investment Act and other tradable securities, foreign exchange, derivatives or money market instruments.
(3) In accordance with the statutory provisions, the provider provides the following information on the sample revocation form:
Sample revocation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back).
Or by e-mail: [email protected]
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*)
on the purchase of the following services / digital goods (*)/
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only for paper notification)
(*) Delete as applicable